Burnaby- opening safety protocol, will follow shortly. Opening (May 25th)
Vancouver – opening safety protocol. Opening (May 20th)
Phase 1 Opening Protocol – Welcome back!
- Members will be let in through the front door, and exit out the back door.
- Open gym sessions will be available for reservation 24hrs in advance through Zenplanner.
- Open gym time slots will be:
Mon – Fri – 7:00 – 8:15am, 8:15 – 9:30am, 9:30 – 10:45am, 10:45 – 12:00pm, 12:00 – 1:15pm, 3 – 4:15pm, 4:15 – 5:30pm, 5:30 – 6:45pm, 6:45 – 8pm.
Sat, Sun – 8:00 – 9:15, 9:15 – 10:30, 10:30 – 11:45, 11:45 – 1pm, 1:00 – 2:15
- Sessions will be 1 hour with an additional 15 minutes for cleaning, exit, and entry of new members.
- 12 Spaces have been marked off for members to train with paper towels, a spray bottle, and equipment for training.
- Equipment may not be shared between stations
- Chalk buckets and the water station will not be used. Make sure to bring a full water bottle, and personal-use chalk. Chalk and water bottles will be available for purchase.
- Cleaning of equipment after use using the spray bottle and paper towel provided is mandatory. All equipment should be completely clean when you’re done training,
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front and back doors, and around the gym
- Members will wait at a 2m distance marked by yellow duct tape.
- Members will be let in, and checked in by the staff, as not to touch anything.
- Gloves will be sold for $1, masks will be sold for $2, and chalk will be sold for $3.
- Bathrooms will be limited to 1 person at a time.
Reservations and Agreements:
- Gym use will be restricted to 3-sessions/week to allow everyone to book in.
- If the sessions are not fully booked, extra sessions can be booked by email.
- Borrowed equipment must be returned to the gym to access the facility.
- Members must sign the waiver addendum stating that they accept the risk of contamination, will clean up after themselves, and will not attend the gym if they have been sick or traveled.
- All no-shows or late cancellations (must be cancelled at least 6 hours in advance) will be charged $5 for missed appointment
For questions or comments contact