- All members must sign in at the front desk (FD) prior to any scheduled class, private training session, or special event.
- If there are multiple classes going on during the same time slot (e.g., CrossFit group class and Olympic Weightlifting), please let FD staff know which class you plan to attend.
- Open Gym count towards your membership as normal classes, and members must check in accordingly. If you plan to attend back-to-back classes, please let FD know at check in so that attendance counts are accurate.
- Please note that we have a 5 minute grace period for class attendance. Any member arriving over 5 minutes late will cede their spot to someone on the waitlist
- If you cannot attend a class that you are scheduled for, simply remove yourself from the class by signing into your account on the Dynasty Gym website or using your ZenPlanner app. Dynasty Gym requires a minimum of 2 hours notice for afternoon and evening classes and 12 hours notice for morning classes. Failure to remove yourself within the allotted time frame will result in a late cancellation fee.
- Membership cancellations can occur at anytime and for any reason without additional fees. We do request that you provide a reason for cancellation for our tracking purposes.
- While cancellations can occur at any time, members looking to cancel prior to their membership renewal must fill out the form at least 3 days prior the bill due date.
- Dynasty Gym will not provide refunds retroactively for any cancellation requests.
- Deleting your payment information from Zen Planner does not cancel your membership. Membership cancellations are only processed by filling out the form.
VACATION HOLDS & ABSENCE REQUESTS
- Dynasty Gym will honor membership holds/suspensions of one week or more,
- To request for membership holds and/or cancellations, please fill out the form with at least 3 days notice.
- Periods of suspension will extend the member’s current billing cycle by the total number of days absent, resulting in no financial loss for planned timed away.
- Memberships can be placed on hold for up to 3 months. The membership will automatically be reinstated after that unless the member contacts us within 3 days of the next billing cycle.
DOGS AND KIDS
Dynasty Gym prides itself on being a kid- and dog-friendly gym. In the interest of keeping everyone as safe and focused on their fitness as possible, we’ve updated our policies regarding our favorite tiny humans and creatures. If you have a child or dog, please review these policies.
- Kids must be able to sit in the lounge area unattended, which means they are not a distraction to others, and are not a danger to themselves or others.
- Kids should not be in the way of group class (i.e., when a class is running in and out of the gym).
The front desk staff is not responsible for your kids.
- Please be mindful of your stroller (strollers are not allowed on the gym floor and must be out of the way of classes, except during Diapers & Dumbbells class).
- Dogs that bark, whine, jump, or bite are not allowed at the gym.
- Dogs must be on-leash at all times and must be tied up out of the way of the entry and classes.
- We reserve the right to ask you to remove a disruptive dog.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy regarding messes and accidents. If your dog defecates or urinates in the gym, we must ask you not to bring it back.
- The front desk staff is not responsible for your dog.
- Dogs are not allowed behind the front desk.
- Dogs are not allowed on the gym floor.