- You are able to reserve spots in class or open gym on the Zenplanner app or desktop website up to 24 hours in advance.
- If you’re unable to make it to class, you must cancel your reservation a minimum of 2 hours for evening classes, and 12 hours before the start of class for morning classes to allow others time to reserve a spot.
- The first time you miss a reserved appointment, you will receive a warning by email. Repeated infractions of the reservation policy will result in a $5 fee being added to your bill.
- Members should not reserve sessions back-to-back. If you are reserved for a session and would like to stay for the next, you may do so only if there is space and only after confirming with a front desk staff member.
- Repeatedly sitting on multiple reservations that you are not attending will result in a 30-day suspension of your reservation rights.
- All members must sign in at the front desk (FD) prior to any scheduled class, private training session, or special event. Signing in is completed through the front desk staff, who will check you in after receiving your name.
- If there are multiple classes going on during the same time slot (e.g., Daily Dose group class and Olympic Weightlifting), please let FD staff know which class you plan to attend.
- Open Gym counts towards your membership’s attendance limit, and members must check in accordingly.
- Please note that we have a 5 minute grace period for class attendance. Any member arriving over 5 minutes late will cede their spot to someone on the waitlist
- If you cannot attend a session that you are scheduled for, simply remove yourself from the session by signing into your account on the Dynasty Gym website or using your ZenPlanner app. Dynasty Gym requires a minimum of 2 hours notice for afternoon and evening classes and 12 hours notice for
morning classes. Failure to remove yourself within the allotted time frame will result in a $5 late cancellation fee.
- Members are able to cancel their memberships at any time and for any reason. We do request that you provide a reason for cancellation for our tracking purposes.
- While cancellations can occur at any time, members looking to cancel prior to their membership renewal must fill out the form before the day of their next bill due date. Failure to fill out the form before your next bill is due will result in a $45 cancellation fee for your membership.
- Dynasty Gym will not provide refunds retroactively for any cancellation requests.
- Deleting your payment information from Zen Planner does not cancel your membership. Membership cancellations are only processed by filling out the form.
VACATION HOLDS & ABSENCE REQUESTS
- If you’re going away for vacation, work, are unable to attend due to injury, or any other reason, we allow you to put your membership on hold so that the due date of your next bill will be extended.
- Each member is allowed up to 2 free holds per year, additional holds can be processed for a $15 administration fee.
- Holds are a minimum of 2 weeks, and a maximum of 3 months. If you’re going away for more than 3 months, your membership will be dropped, and can be restarted when you get back.
- In order for a membership hold to be applied, members must fill out the membership hold form. This should be done well in advance of any foreseen absences, as Dynasty Gym will not apply holds retroactively for those who forget to fill out the form on time.
DOGS AND KIDS
Dynasty Gym prides itself on being a kid- and dog-friendly gym. In the interest of keeping everyone as safe and focused on their fitness as possible, we’ve updated our policies regarding our favorite tiny humans and creatures. If you have a child or dog, please review these policies.
- Kids must be able to sit in the lounge area unattended, which means they are not a distraction to others, and are not a danger to themselves or others.
- Kids should not be in the way of group class (i.e., when a class is running in and out of the gym).
The front desk staff is not responsible for your kids.
- Please be mindful of your stroller (strollers are not allowed on the gym floor and must be out of the way of classes, except during Diapers & Dumbbells class).
- Dogs that bark, whine, jump, or bite are not allowed at the gym.
- Dogs must be on-leash at all times and must be tied up out of the way of the entry and classes.
- We reserve the right to ask you to remove a disruptive dog.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy regarding messes and accidents. If your dog defecates or urinates in the gym, we must ask you not to bring it back.
- The front desk staff is not responsible for your dog.
- Dogs are not allowed behind the front desk.
- Dogs are not allowed on the gym floor.