These cycles meet for a total of 4 classes over the course of 2 weeks and cost $150 per person. Group cycles are appropriate for most able-bodied adults, and no baseline level of fitness is expected. Each class will cover 3-5 new movements and then end with a workout that can be scaled up or down according to your abilities. Class sizes are limited to 6 people to ensure an optimal learning experience. We also offer private and semi-private Foundations cycles.
Our Foundations program is where athletes new to CrossFit go to learn how to perform our movements and get familiar with our training philosophy. All the major lifts and exercises will be taught from scratch with an emphasis on technical proficiency.
- Completion of all 4 classes is mandatory prior to being cleared for group classes.
- Any missed class will need to be made up with a 1-hr ($75) private training session.
- Registration is for specific days and times. Due to space and equipment limitations and in order to keep the coach/athlete ratio in check, members cannot “make up” a class with a different Foundations cycle.
- Cancellation of the Foundations course within 7 days of the course start will be assessed a $75 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation of the Foundations course within 48 hours of the course start is non-refundable.